Money

Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish been caught will we realize we cannot eat money. ~Cree Indian Proverb

Monday 28 January 2013

Onion absorbs Flu Virus?

    
    As I said, health is the most important things of your wealth. Guard it well especially Chinese New Year is around the corner when the spike in Flu is likely catalysed during the gathering .  Lately, my friend ask me to try this at home since I was sneezing all these days.  You never know home is a breeding ground for bacteria and virus!

Put a bowl of  Onion slices at Living room, Bedroom and places you spend time in.  You can fork the slice and put them in vase as décor like in the pictures.

Occasionally, I can smell the natural onion fragrance around the rooms... hey... not bad! Try it. At the time of writing, red onion sold at RM 3.00 per kg.  After all, the best defence against the flu is having a strong immune system.






2 comments:

  1. how long can the exposed onion last? aiyo, better cook and eat it, it goes straight to your stomach and kills the bacteria too. LOL :0

    Ohh,, when looking at first picture, i was first wondering what are the few dots on the onion, after looking carefully, i just realised it's the tip of the fork.

    I like the 2nd picture, very nice. Can forward me hi-res picture? ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I have tried it. It lasts only a day. However, I really find the rooms different :)p ok you will have it

    ReplyDelete